Sunday, April 11, 2010

Read Between the Numbers - Grace's Elevator (My Own Version) - Day Eleven

Floor by floor
Year by year
A magic lantern
Plays here

3
You disappeared. I
Don't know where
There are people,
People are everywhere
None are you

7
The stage is empty, the theatre too
You're beside me,
Both of you, protective, loving
But you cannot protect me
From myself, or my mind
Or shadows that creep through you
Without your notice.

15
Act out
You don't fit in
So go break everything
It isn't worth having, is it?
You fool

22
Such joy
It cannot be
Such beauty as this is
Not possible, one would wonder
It is

23
Emptiness found itself
On a barren plain
And looked over its shoulder
To find nothing there
But air
And dead skies
Please stay

35
Death tried
To claim my soul
And steal it all away
But I still have you to live for
My elf

Is it enough to say
I told you so?
I love you.

50
From here
It came to this
From then and forever
Two hearts that have beat in tandem
Years pass

100
Is it this already?
It seems so soon.
Have we reached?
Where?
There was no destination?
Oh.
Well the journey was nice, no...
Together?

No comments:

Post a Comment